Friday, May 8, 2009

Back In Time Fridays


I've decided that on Fridays I'm going to attempt to post an image from previous years work. An old image that I just edited to use for this blog or something that I think might be good for exhibits and art shows. I remember reading that Ansel Adams would go back to negatives 20 years later and reprint and reinterpret them. I'm certainly not an Ansel Adams by any means and I don't have digital files from 20 years ago either. But I find that relooking at files from images taken just several years ago I see different things in them that I want to bring out. In addition the editing power of tools like Photoshop and Lightroom add to that capability.

I hope you enjoy the image today it was shot on Marthas Vineyard in 2006 and is of Quitsah Harbor.

No comments: